Experience in science related technologies gives Soma Labs a leading edge as a designer, manufacturer, supplier and innovator of safe, compliant and efficient cannabis extraction systems.
Soma Labs anticipates sales of its new commercial CO2 extraction units to third parties by early 2017
- two operating lease agreements projected to commence Jan/Feb 2017
- selling a minimum of 2 machines per quarter over the next year
Soma Labs works with industry participants to develop:
- organic compound extraction methodologies and production techniques
- product formulation, distilling, purification and bio-refining processes
- product development (of formulations or processes)
Soma Labs’ industry-leading production standards, processes and recommendations ensure some of the world’s finest extracts and products using Soma Labs branded extraction systems.
Soma Labs is currently engaged in a 3 year, $1.5 million research and development contract with Odorchem to scientifically develop odor control formulations for a variety of applications. Odorchem produces high quality non-toxic odor control solutions for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
Odorchem’s principal business revenue is through the sales of its ONA odor neutralizer products:
- designed and engineered to control the odor of cannabis plants
- distributed to cannabis growers through hydroponics retailers since 1995
- used by small and medium-sized growers in Canada, USA, UK, and Europe
With every new jurisdiction that legalizes the production and sale of cannabis, new opportunities emerge for Soma Labs to provide licensed producers with high-quality, Canadian-made extraction equipment and the sophisticated environments in which they operate.
These arrangements provide Soma Labs with a continual source of know-how and feedback, critical for the ongoing development and refinement of the design, manufacture and operation of Soma Labs Scientific extraction equipment.