How The BOSS was Born
We’ve experienced the same frustrations as so many others in this industry having used other CO2 systems on the market and working with different extraction methods and technology. When we purchased our first CO2 extractor we laboured through months of set-up with the manufacturer and spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for installation costs and facility upgrades. Even after that, the system still produced low-quality product and low yield.
And so The BOSS was born.
We set out to change the game. With a background in growing medical cannabis and super and subcritical CO2 extraction, our Lead Designer created The BOSS CO2 Extraction System to alleviate the headaches extract producers have faced for years; including overly complex set-up and operation, inconsistent output, yield and more.
The vision for The BOSS was clear: Innovation, Simplicity and Quality.
• Plug and play – Set-up and train within hours
• High-capacity 45L vessel – For large scale extract production
• Simple set-up – 2 x 230V plugs (20A & 30A) and four hoses
• Transports easily – Built on wheels and conveniently rolls through door ways
• Scalable system – Add another 45L vessel to scale up production
• Remote monitoring and control – From smart phone and tablet
• No supervision required – Set-up and run
• Military-grade – Built for continuous production up to six runs a day
• Quick load and unload – Unique clam shell quick release lid design
• 3.1L/min high flow CO2 – More efficient extraction
• Advanced CO2 dispersal and pump system reduces CO2 requirement
• Proprietary heat exchanger – Reduces power requirement and footprint
• Single bolt clam style closure with monitored torque wrench
• Automated controls – Elimination of manual valves
• Programmable cycles – Customizable parameters for select extraction
• Virtually silent
• Collect extract on the fly while the machine is running
• Remote update – No expensive techs to send to site
• Small footprint – Use your space to grow
• Complete package – No expensive add-ons to get up and running
• Military grade equipment – Confidence to use for years to come
• Premium quality fabrication – Food grade stainless steel
• ASME certified for US pressure code requirements
• CRN certified for Canadian pressure code requirements
• CUL and CSA certified for Canadian electrical requirements
• UL certified for US electrical requirement
CO2 is pure, readily available, environmentally safe and sustainable; it’s an ideal solvent that leaves zero residue or toxic by-products to deliver a clean, unaltered quality extract. CO2 has the added benefit of allowing for selective compound extraction while producing higher overall yields making it an more efficient and cost-effective extraction solution.
The Next Generation in CO2 Extraction Technology
Fully Automated – Plug & Play – Supercritical CO2